MANAGING YOUR PROFILE
To manage your profile, complete the following steps:
- Click on your name on the top right-hand side of the navigation bar.
- A drop-down menu will appear
- Select 'Profile'
4. The profile page will be displayed
5. This is where you can maintain your own contact details
6. If you need to update the information, make the changes in the fields
8. Once the changes have been saved a message will be displayed on the screen to confirm that the changes have been updated
9. The left-hand side of the screen provides a menu
10. This allows you to navigate to manage your parent account
MANAGING THE PARENT ACCOUNT
To manage your parent account, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Parent Account page
- Select 'Parent Account' from the drop-down menu under your name
Note: You are also able to navigate to the Parent Account page from the Profile page
- The Parent Account page is displayed
Note: The parent account is your overall portal account that was created when you registered or when TMR established the account for you
Note: If you entered your organisation’s details when you registered this is your organisation’s account
- This page allows you to maintain the parent account information.
- If updates are required to the information, make changes to the relevant fields
- Click 'Save'
- The system will display a message at the top to confirm that the details have been saved